Tech Director (FT)
At avad3 Event Production, we produce flawless events. Every time. The company is seven years old and located in Northwest Arkansas, which boasts a thriving economy of commerce, culture and education, all situated in the stunning natural setting of the Ozarks.
As we enter our eighth year, we are expanding our team by bringing on a seasoned production professional as a full time Tech Director. The Tech Director will be an expert in the live production areas of audio, video and lighting. The Tech Director will be responsible for engineering shows and completing pre-planning with the Logistics Manager and Production Manager. The Tech Director will lead the team in creative production design. This role will be involved in all aspects of pre-planning, onsite event production and post-event restoration and evaluation.
As the Tech Director, you will have a key role in teaching, training, and mentoring the production apprentices and junior techs on our team.
At avad3 Event Production, we thrive on high standards, believe in giving our customers an exceptional experience and strive to build a place we all want to work by serving one another. As a small team, every one of us makes a difference every single day. If you're hungry to learn and committed to contributing, we are ready to meet you.
- 5-7 years of live production experience in audio, video & lighting
- 3-5 years of experience in engineering audio, video & lighting for live production
- able to troubleshoot on-site and in the warehouse
- able to design and plan for multiple different venues and settings
In addition to the above experience, the successful application will:
- be a self-starter, able to work without direct supervision
- love to hustle
- be a team player
- be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- be trustworthy
- be teachable, humble and ready to learn
- be curious
- be hard-working
- Creative Set Design
- Technical Drawing Software such as AutoCAD/Vectorworks
- Leading trainings and teaching your skills to others
- Clear Comm Digital Wireless Intercom, Phone Bridges
- X-Keys, Blackmagic Design ATEM
- Camera Shading/Painting/CCU Setup, Robotic Cameras
- Advanced Projection & Blending
- Wireless Microphone Frequency Coordination
- Line Array design and deployment, “Smaart” Software
- Digital console configuration, DSP, Dante
- Basic audio postproduction skills
- Lighting design, color temperature, programming, repair
- Power Distribution
- Network Configuration
- Apple Computer Maintenance
At avad3, we are building a place we all want to work. Check out our benefits package below.
· 401K Retirement with 6% match
· avad3-paid 60% healthcare benefits
· Relocation reimbursement allowance for applicants outside NWA region
· Annual overnight company retreat, offsite days, and fun time as a team!
· Annual training budget for seminars, etc.
· Cell phone reimbursement allowance
· avad3-issued Apple MacBook Pro
· Paid personal days starting at 19/year.